Please login for Pricing and Stock Availability
GJD516 IPAnything IPA Board
I/O Controller designed for IP surveillance systems.
The IPA is a simple yet powerful input/output controller, which is designed to convert any type of analogue sensor to an IP system, or vice versa.
The IPAnything is built in a compact, heavy-duty waterproof housing. It is fitted with a 12V/24V DC socket to power the sensor, four alarm inputs, three relay outputs and an analogue input, this ensures that the IPAnything can truly handle all types of equipment.
- Convert input signals to IP alarms
- Integrate alarms with VMS or control cameras directly
- 12V/24V DC output for powering external units
- Network controlled relay outputs
- Intuitive and powerful web based user interface
- Heavy-duty waterproof design
- Power over Ethernet
|Product Description||IPA Board|
|Power Consumption||Max 12W, PoE class 3|
|Power Supply||Power over Ethernet (48V DC)|