16 Channel HikVision Network Video Recorder with built in Power over Ethernet Switch.
DS-7700NI-SP 2U NVR series, with a unique PoE system featuring 8 independent PoE network interfaces. Also highlighting this NVR is a ‘Plug & Play’ feature that utilizes only one cable for both data and power needs – thereby drastically reducing both time and expertise – and simplifying the overall installation process.
This innovative Plug & Play design allows even beginners to establish a professional surveillance network for their own specific needs. Now, business environments such as small retail/chain stores, department stores and other venues, are able to eliminate unwanted complexity and achieve a virtually hassle-free IP network on their own.
- Up to 16 IP cameras input
- Up to 6TB
- Built in PoE (8 ports)
- Third-party network cameras supported
- Up to 5 Megapixels resolution recording
- HDMI and VGA output at up to 1920×1080P resolution
- Plug & Play with 8 independent PoE network interfaces
- HDD quota and group management
- Remote view via: PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
*Estimated Bandwidth Table, please refer to IP Camera upon Installation
|Band Width Usage|
|Megapixels||Recording Quality|| |
Hikvision iVMS-4500 lite APP
Click on the icon below to download the iVMS-4500 lite APP
iVMS-4500 lite is a mobile phone surveillance application based on iPhone OS 3.0, which supports the full line of Hikvision products, including the:
- DS-7000/8000 series DVRs (dual stream models),
- DS-7300/8100 series DVRs ,
- DS-9000/9100 series DVRs,
- DS-6000/6100 series digital video servers,
- Network cameras (that support standard H.264 video codec)
- Speed domes (that support standard H.264 video codec)
Hikvision iVMS 4500 Android App
Click on the icon below to download the iVMS 4500 Android App.
iVMS-4500 (Android) mobile client software, which is based on Android OS (Version 2.0 or higher), can be used
to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, network camera, network speed dome and DVS via
wireless network, and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your mobile device, user are able to log on to the front-end device via WIFI, 2G
or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available, it’s accessible by using a dynamic name, or by forwarding ports
to the public IP of router.
|Product Category||Not Set|