Geovision Point of Sale Integration links the GeoVision Surveillance System to any Electronic Point of Sale System.
The fundamental function of the Point of Sale integration system is to overlay live real time transaction data over a video channel. All transaction data is then stored on the system for powerful searching and reporting (e.g. Product Sales Search, Void Transaction Search).
Electronic Point of Sale Integration Features
- Integrates with major POS Systems
- Real-time transaction data is stored in Microsoft Access Database file on the GeoVision system
- Easy to analyse and report transaction data
- Using the GV-Data Capture V3E POS Integration unit, up to 16 cameras with 16 POS Systems are supported
- Remote Monitoring via Internet
- Live / Playback video with overlayed transaction data
- Adjustable Text Alignment / Font Colour
- Quick Search of transaction data (sales, transaction void etc)
GV-Data Capture Box
- Transmits EPOS Till Information to the GeoVision system via LAN, RS232 or RS485
GV POS Text Sender
- Transmits Till transaction Information from a Windows Based EPOS System to the GeoVision system via LAN / TCPIP Network
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 8, 12 and 16 Till versions.